Purplemay Jewellery warrants that Purplemay branded products purchased from an authorised Purplemay retailer or at our Online Shop are of merchantable quality and free from material or workmanship defects, provided they are subject to normal use. Purplemay Jewellery has a lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
What is the warranty covered?
The following repairs and services are covered at no charge:
- Ring sizing* - up to 2 sizes
- Re-tipping of prongs
- Stone tightening
- Refinishing and polishing
- Cleaning and inspecting
- Chain and bracelet soldering
- Rhodium plating white gold
- Resetting diamonds and gemstones
- Clasp replacement
*Up to 2 sizes, once every 12 months. Not all styles of rings are suitable for resizing and are excluded from the service under this plan.
What is the warranty not covered?
This warranty does not cover damage to Purplemay branded products caused by accident, misuse and abuse, modification, attempted repair, negligence after purchase, ordinary wear and tear and/or failure to follow the product’s care advice.
- Incidental or consequential damages;
Damage from accident, abuse, misuse, introduction of foreign objects into the product, tampering with prongs, unauthorised modifications or alterations, or failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions;
- Unauthorised repairs and/or parts;
- Cosmetic damage including scratches, peelings, dents that do not impede the mechanical functionality of the item;
- Third-party actions (fire, collision, vandalism, theft etc);
- Loss of diamonds, gemstones or any other parts of the covered product unless such loss was caused by a defect in workmanship and/or materials, without any undue stress or damage;
- Any loss other than a covered breakdown of the product;
- Accessories used in conjunction with a covered product;
What should I do if I found a defect on my jewellery?
Please retain your receipt or pass it onto the gift recipient, as the original proof of purchase is the warranty and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If a receipt is not available, a credit card or bank statement will suffice Purplemay's designs are subject to international copyright.
For your own security, we would like to point out that defective jewellery should be returned to us by registered mail or as a parcel with return receipt. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. We are unable to assume liability for damage, loss or theft during transport.
We will keep you up to date with the progress of your repair/replacement, and the item will be returned to the stockist or directly to you when the repair/replacement is complete.
How can I get refund?
According to Australian Consumer Law, we are not obliged to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. But you can choose to return and exchange if an item has a major problem. Please refer to our Exchange & Refund Policy and contact us at email@example.com