- Options: 18K Rose Gold, Yellow Gold, White Gold
- Also available in 14K, please contact us for pricing
- Stones:2pcs round brilliant-cut VS&F diamonds in 2.0mm*2.0mm with prong setting in total 0.08ct combined weight
- Size: 7mm
- Other gemstones and earring size can be customised
- Australian gold formula: We use Australian gold formula as the base, of which the percentage of gold is higher than the international standard. Our gold is featured in vibrant colour and suitable hardness for jewellery handcraft.
- Quality diamonds&gemstones: Every 1 of 1000 is selected with VS+ clarity and F+ colour. We also have strict standards in selecting gemstones. All of them are high clarity gemstones which are suitable for collection. No treatment.
- Handmade craftsmanship:17 steps of polishing and casting processes with shiny finishing make our products more stunning; 15-years experienced Italian goldsmiths hand-setting present every gemstone in perfect.
- Personalization: PurpleMay has been in the high-end custom-made jewellery industry for more than 15 years and provides excellent services for lots of jewellers. We have refined jewellery design system supporting various gemstones and metals. We are able to provide professional advice to make the dream piece for you. We also provide free laser engraving services to give your jewel a personal mark.
- Certification & Warranty: All products come with a certificate and warranty from PupleMay. Clients can also go for third-party jewellery appraisal in other institution on their own. Jewellery valuation is available upon request which can be used for insurance purposes.
- Daily care: No extensive care needed for daily wear. Free cleaning and maintenance services.
Free shipping within Australia.
This item is made by order. Please allow approximately 7-10 days to be created.
Local orders processed here will take 1-2 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 3-10 days depending on your address. We use DHL as international carriers and delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.